Monday, August 12, 2013

God's pairing


Hey everyone! I'm giving you a forewarning that this post is going to be really girly & basically all about my soon-to-be hubs. He has been lying heavily on my heart. Sorry in advance ;) 



This man has completely stolen my heart. I can't get enough of him + his sweetness. When you watch chick flicks and the girls all feel like princesses and we imagine our lives living out a story like that with the perfect ending... I'm living my fairytale right now. "I have found the one whom my soul loves."-Song of Solomon 3:4

I admit it; I can't picture myself without him. He's literally my best friend. Could you live without the one you tell your secrets to, share fun moments with, make timeless memories, and love oh so dearly?

I don't know if it's because he has a servants heart for The Lord or what but he is one selfless man. I won't share all of our life with you but heres a snippet: I'm going to college now & I have a couple years left to get my bachelors and then PRAYING I get into the Physicians Assistant program where I can graduate as a PA. Caleb on the other hand as I mentioned before is waiting to be hired on as a firefighter/EMT. He wishes to pursue his career further by becoming a paramedic as well. Because I am still in school he is sacrificing his schooling to be held off until I finish mine because he knows how much I love it and this way he can provide for us both. He is willing to wait four years for me to finish just so he can get a years worth done. Now, correct me if I'm wrong but that sounds like the definition of selflessness.





The other night we went out to a surprise dinner for a friend. Of course I had to snag a picture with this hunk <3

In other news>>> Nine months and five days until I am Mrs. Tilley. Eeeeek! I'm so excited.

All I can do is praise Him for the protection and guidance which He is leading our hearts. Wedding stuff isn't easy on your own so I'm incredibly thankful for the supportive families, caring friends, and of course our loving Father up above. 

However, I'm glad He has also given me TRUST in Him. It's so difficult to imagine your wedding day which is 278 days away...;) When we don't know what God has in store for Caleb & I. Things could change drastically! & you know what we could do about it? Adjust. Adjust to His timing and trust. As y'all are aware, Care bear & I are still waiting to hear back about the house we put an offer on. Well, the sellers signed the contract so thats one yes!!! ---->Exciting to say the least. Now we are patiently waiting to get a response from the bank. Not much we can do except pray and wait. 

We've been thinking of our future home & of course I'm constantly thinking of new things we can do to the house or what to add or what to buy and it's all overwhelming, but exciting at the same time. Bless Caleb's heart for sticking through it with me as I continue to throw out ideas to him about what we should do to OUR home. I never thought I'd be one to get all HGTV... but I'm anxious to get my hands dirty.

Prayers are greatly appreciated to us. So thank you to those who have sent them our way & have been loving on us over these last weeks.





Enjoy this ugly picture which completely describes our relationship <3
Y'all, you have to be comfortable with someone you plan on spending the rest of your life with... otherwise, you're just two strangers sharing a bedroom. I love this man with every ounce of my heart & wouldn't trade our friendship, relationship, and love for anything else. I'm so thankful God paired me up with this goofball because I think I'd be single the rest of my life with the ugly faces I make ;)

Here's a picture of my moms adorable kitten. I couldn't resist sharing. I hope this makes your Monday a little bit better!



Thanks for reading and have a great week!
Talk to you soon, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!