Thursday, August 1, 2013

We serve a loving God




Y'all this right here is by far the best day of my life. "Two are better than one; for they have a good reward for their labour."-Ecclesiastes 4:9

June 16th, 2013 on the beautiful beaches of St. Augustine, my boyfriend, then, in front of his whole family asked me to marry him. Side note: I actually asked his mom while this was happening if it was all a joke! Luckily it was not and I tearfully said "YES" I mean... this is every girls dream! We plan this day from the early ages of elementary school!! I am so excited to go from Murphy to Tilley. Most importantly, I'm eager to see how we both grow together in God and become ONE.


My best friend, my other half, my "perfect match", my whatever you want to call it. He is my all and I couldn't be more blessed that God united us after four years of friendship. Let me tell you a little bit about Caleb (don't worry I asked permission first): ----------->

He is firefighter/EMT waiting to be hired on so for now he works at a doctors office. He has a humble heart and adores his family. Loves The Lord, has a respectful mind and is super handsome * ooops sorry that's just a bonus ;) I cannot wait to marry this man! 289 days.. BUT who's counting <3






"The goal of marriage is not to think alike but to think together." With the direction of our Heavenly Father, I hope to gain more love, more happiness, and a secure life with this wonderful man.


Caleb and I have been house hunting for the past couple of weeks and haven't had any luck. Today we are going to look at a few more and hopefully, God-willing we can say yes to the house! Doing all of these things together (house hunting, wedding planning, meeting with people, etc) really sets a mood on an engaged couple that makes you want more of your significant other. It's been on my heart to share my story with everyone not to brag about my life at all... but to express how God's love can spread through two people. Genesis 2:18 "The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." God then proceeded to create Eve with one of Adam's rib bones to show that together they are one. I pray that as these next nine & a half months go by we seek Him above all else. After all, we are nothing without the guidance of God.  


I hope you all enjoyed my very first post on here! I like writing so I'm happy I finally decided to make one!

Talk to you soon, <3

3 comments:

Thank you for reading!