Sunday, November 3, 2013

A teaspoon of sugar

Good morning my sweet friends! I hope you are all having a very happy Sunday.

I am currently sitting on my comfy couch writing to y'all about simple things and then it hit me as to what my next thing I'm thankful for is... My life 
                        Forreal, everyone. It's awesome


I have a loving family, supportive friends, a wonderful man in my life and so much more. How could someone not be pleased with just that alone? Being able to blog and afford technology to communicate with y'all is a blessing, but if all of it were to be taken away I can still say I'm thankful for everything I have. 

God's been putting on my heart that it's not about how much you have, but about what you have. And folks, I have a lot of love in my life. A lot. I don't want to look back on life 50+ years from now and think of all the materialistic factors that consumed my life.


“One of the main reasons that we lose our enthusiasm in life is because we become ungrateful..we let what was once a miracle become common to us. We get so accustomed to his goodness it becomes a routine.” 

Side track: Caleb and I are so close to our closing date on the house and I'm stuck between two different couches. 

Which one do y'all like better?

or


With love, Britt

2 comments:

  1. I like the first best, but both are pretty!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, I love reading your blog; your openness and honesty are a blessing to see.
    I love both of those couches! I think I would go with the first one, because it's darker, so you would be less likely to see dirt/stains. And you can use the ottoman as an extra chair and/or footstool if you have a lot of people over! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!