Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Everyone loves the circus

Hello sweet people! 

 Hope you had a great Tuesday and are having a wonderful Wednesday :)


It was a busy day yesterday so today I'll make up for it. Yes you read that right! The CIRCUS!!! 

Caleb's mom and dad took his adorable nephews to the circus that was here in town & we joined them. So. Fun

Here's a recap of some stuff we saw:



Of course there are selfies of us...;)
                     Ring leader!




Sorry for the bad quality, but I couldn't resist posting these pics! 


Not only did we go to the circus but it's my brother and sisters birthday! So we went and had dinner with friends and family to celebrate. Nothing like being with a group of people who are as fun to be around as the circus people ;)

On another note:
My thankful thought for yesterday is my family. They are my world, my lift, support, helpers and friends. I am surrounded by a huge family that wants nothing except happiness for me. Honestly, I love my crazy, silly, fun family.

And for today I am thankful for my car. As materialistic as it may seem and how much I'm trying to avoid that... this post needs to be said. I have a recall on my 2013 Ford Fusion and am getting it fixed.. I am without my car for about four hours which is awful today because OF COURSE I have everything in the world to do today. I have a new job transfer interview, physical therapy, school, and the gym. Thankfully I have a selfless fiancé who is picking me up from the dealership and will be driving me around for the time being. I never realized how car dependent I am until now, friends.


What are y'all thankful for today? 

Have a blessed Wednesday! 

With love, Britt 

2 comments:

Thank you for reading!