Saturday, November 2, 2013

November brings thanks



 Happy Saturday, all! I hope y'all are enjoying your weekend. It's rainy outside with a cool breeze in the air. 



    Todays post will be brief and to the point.
I know I'm a day late but I wanted to list something every day that I'm thankful for during this whole month.

The month of November not only brings joy because Christmas is right around the corner, but the fact that we all have so much to be grateful for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. My Jesus
My Savior, saving grace, healer, mentor, and so much more. I would not be the woman I am today, nor as strong as I am without Him in my life. He brought me up when I was down, healed me when I felt broke, and saved me when no other person could. Forever thankful for such a loving man in my life that I can call mine <3

2. My soon-to-be hubs
I am beyond thankful for Caleb not only because I'm soon to be married to him, but because he is the love of my life. He brings me smiles everyday and happiness to go along with it. The Lord did a great job matching us two up for a lifetime together. Caleb warms my heart with love and joy and never lets me forget how beautiful I am. He has made it possible to believe in that fairytale love us girls think of since toddler days. I am telling you, y'all, I'm blessed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can not express how blessed and thankful I am for the wonderful life I have. This month I hope y'all show the ones you love just how thankful you are for them. Also I pray that this month I remember there are more important things to be grateful for other than material things. Sometimes we get caught up in all our possessions and we forget what is most valuable to us.

                               I Love this quote. Short. Sweet & to the point!
                                     Remember all, it's about giving thanks.
"Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow."  ~Edward Sandford Martin


With love, Britt

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote too and the message it delivers!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!